Tips On Creating A Durable Blog Articles -Frequently encountered condition that some articles no longer touchable by our visitors, whereas at the moment after the article is posted, had had a "boom" that is awesome. Many factor like among others, the article is already entered time expired, i.e. a condition where the article topic no longer has value information because many people already know and not be a "secret" anymore.
Like A Flowing Fountain Of Incessant
Well how to characterize an easy ga articles that expire? This kind of article could be diumpakan as a spring water not discharged-depleted. That is, the article still has value when linked to any conditions and at any time as well. So, many people in need and sometimes go back to reread.
How Then Let Water Flow Continue?
If you want to create such articles, I've got some tips for you:
1. specify the, think, and make sure whether the topic of the article you wrote is a topic that is not fast fission of the time. That is, if one or two more years the article was read, still have continuity with existing conditions and not the opposite.
Articles that are prone to this sort of thing is a news article. At one time, this kind of article can be fine cuisine, with hundreds of thousands of readers to RAID. However, after not having any news value again, he had no meaning anymore. While an article is not actual articles don't answer or gives a description of the problem/phenomenon that is happening in the present.
2. learn about conditions, continue approximately phenomenon, problems, or needs of whatever always appear and continue to exist and (sometimes) do not expire.
3. Markedly in presenting a topic. The article not only be delivered as an objective information, but can also contain the opinions, criticism, advice, polls, and more. It could be what your talking about is as a news topic or phenomenon that is long, but take a specific point of view, for example, opinion, criticism, suggestions, or poll of news/the phenomenon. Form articles like this usually can last a long time
4. Keep the originality of your article. Originality here regarding two things. The first is the original work more often have a high value, because it has the characteristic that is not owned by the other. Well, second to keep the originality of it, should you keep your content from the copy. Why? Because if an article has duplicate content, your post will rarely or never even read anymore because other blogs already have articles that look exactly like yours. Especially if your blog is lost in a search in the search engines, it will be more useless again.
5. Do an update as soon as possible if there is a part of the article that is not in accordance with the developments. For example, you create a review that mentions the price of an item. Then, two months later the price change, then you agree to update the information. No need to add a new post again for the same thing because this is precisely the ineffective. Why not effective? One of them is because search engines index your post has had a long, if you make a new post again, it will take longer for the search engines to crawl the new post entry.
That's Tips On Creating A Durable Blog Articles. Thank you.